MDR for Microsoft XDR
Extended Detection and Response
Implementation and Management
Senthorus will activate your capacity to manage the full “Kill Chain” Leveraging your Microsoft investment with the Senthorus MDR for Microsoft XDR.
Senthorus MDR for Microsoft XDR boosts your cybersecurity, ensuring swift deployment and maximizes your investment in Microsoft licenses from day one across your attack surface:
With our real-time alerts and adept management of cyber incidents, we bolster your business's resilience while maintaining transparency and reducing to a minimum noisy distractions by prioritizing notifications that matter.
Our service assures best practice policy application, advanced threat hunting, all under your control via our intuitive portal. At Senthorus, we get it right - the first time.
Key Services Delivered:
- Swiss-based 24x7 SOC investigation & response directly in Microsoft Defender products
- Express Onboarding of Microsoft Defender products into Microsoft Sentinel and the Senthorus service (as provided by the Accelerator for MDR for Microsoft Defender)
- Application of best practice policy and alert recommendations
- Close investigated alerts with classifications to see trends
- MITRE ATT&ACK Framework Mapping for Use Cases
- Advanced Threat Hunting
- ITSM ticketing integration
- Integrated Portal
- Unlimited Live Remote Response
- Security Orchestration and Automation (SOAR)
- “Concierge” services are included for any custom requests
A complete portfolio of Microsoft security-focused SOC services, including a customized deployment of Microsoft security tools that can be incorporated according to your landscape:
- Defender for Endpoint: Monitoring, investigations, and remediation for Microsoft Defender for Endpoint threat protection, response, and mitigation. It protects data, assets, and business operations by detecting malware, including ransomware variants, zero-days, non-malware, and file-less attacks.
- Defender for Identity: Monitoring, investigations and remediation for Microsoft Defender for Identity (formerly Azure Advanced Threat Protection, also known as Azure ATP) providing the ability to identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious insider actions.
- Microsoft 365 Defender: Monitoring, investigations, and remediation for Microsoft 365 content, with the Microsoft 365 security signals.
- Defender for Cloud Apps: Monitoring with investigation support for cloud application workloads
- Defender for OT: Monitoring, investigations and remediation merging IT and OT sources into MS Sentinel with all OT detection rules mapped in MITRE ATTACK Framework ICS (OT) matrix.