Shift Leader (L3) - German speaker
In this role
Senthorus is looking for a Shift Leader (L3) to help our global customers manage their IT security. You will play a vital role and be part be part of a fast-paced team that helps customers to reduce the impact of security incidents and ensures that critical business operations continue unhindered.
- Supervise operations in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating, and analyzing computer network intrusions.
- Supervises complex event investigation and incident declaration
- Lead and Manage a Shift Team (2 people)
- Hunt for suspicious activity based on anomalous activity and indicators of compromise from various intelligence feeds and toolsets
- Participate in the response, investigation, and resolution of security incidents
- Create knowledge base articles for handling medium and high severity incidents
- Assist in the advancement of security policies, procedures, and automation
- Monitor and analyze security events and alerts from multiple sources, including security information and event management (SIEM) software, network and host-based intrusion detection systems, firewall logs, and system logs (Windows and Unix), and databases
- Separate true threats from false positives using network and log analysis and escalate possible intrusions and attacks
- Perform computer and network forensic analysis
- Serve as the technical escalation point and mentor for lower-level analysts
- Regularly communicate with customer IT teams to inform them of issues, help them remediate, and ensure that they continue to operate business as usual
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions & Private ward and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and home discount program
About your profile
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or other IT-related field
- 5+ years of hands-on SOC/TOC/NOC and management experience
- Able and willing to work in a 24/7/365 environment, including nights and weekends, on a rotating shift schedule
- Lead by example mindset and ability to train L1 and L2
- GCIA and GCIH required. GCFA, GCFE, CISSP, Security +, Network +, CEH, RHCA, RHCE, MCSA, MCP, or MCSE preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in network/host vulnerability analysis, intrusion analysis, digital forensics, penetration testing, or related areas
- Knowledge of and experience with intrusion detection/prevention systems and SIEM software
- Strong knowledge and understanding of network protocols and devices.
- Strong experience with Mac OS, Windows, and Unix systems.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations in a productive and professional manner.
- Ability to work directly with customers to understand requirements for and feedback on security services
- Fluent in German & English